Friday, January 26, 2018

Day 4 After First Chemo - Not A Fan


Yeah, not a fan of this chemo business.  I was doing as great as great could be until the Granix shot this morning.  This is the shot that ups my white blood cells because the chemo was kind enough to knock the tar out of ALL of it. 

Granix side effects are bone pain.  Like, mind numbing flu-like bone pain.  For as long as you get the shots.  Which could be up to ten days PER TREATMENT. 

I took my Claritin AFTER I felt the hip pain.  Not real helpful. 

Bring on the anti nausea meds too because where there’s a party…

So just taking it easy, trying to eat when I can, walking the river, feeding the chickens…  Knowing that this is temporary.   

Day 4 in the books. 

Bring on Day 5 because then we are one day closer to Day Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flunked The Hearing Test